TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. If you are in the United States of America and own a phone that was purchased before January 26th, 2013 you may legally unlock it in accordance with the exemption to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA). Cell phone unlocking will now be illegal in The United States of America for any USA service provider cell phone that is purchased after January 26th, 2013 unless you have permission from the service provider your phone is locked to. We will not provide any advice, service, or support for any USA service provider cell phone or smart phone purchased after January 26th, 2013. Unlockandroid.net will not be held liable or responsible if you place an order for an unlock code or software for any USA service provider cell phone that was purchased after January 26th, 2013. If you make a purchase on www.Unlockandroid.net or any affiliated website you accept full responsibility for complying with all local, national, and international laws. Unlockandroid.net will not knowingly give any advice or provide any service to anyone who wishes to unlock a phone that was purchased from a USA service provider after January 26th, 2013 in The United States of America.
2. I confirm that I am not unlocking a phone purchased / manufactured after January 26th, 2013 from a USA service provider.
3. I understand orders which have already been sent for processing cannot be cancelled while in transit. The order may only be cancelled upon approval.
4. I understand that video proof may be required for a refund if there is a claim the unlock code provided does not unlock the device.
5. I understand if the unlock code has been sent to me and the IMEI number supplied by me was incorrect or if the phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order or if this phone was previously Hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) prior to placing this order, Unlockandroid.net may reserve the right to refuse a refund.
6. I understand that Unlockandroid.net Guarantees 100% to fully and permanently unlock my cellular phone’s network. It will be my responsibility to verify compatibility with the network I wish to use it on.