Originally released in January 2013, Blackberry 10 OS is the latest operating system for Blackberry devices. Blackberry 10 OS includes a number of new features for Blackberry users such as Gestures, Blackberry Hub, Blackberry Balance, Blackberry Link, and Voice Control. This is the operating system that powers Blackberry's Classic, Passport, Z3, Z10, Z30, Q5, Q10, P'9982, and P'9983 smartphones. The Z line of smartphones represents the "new face" of Blackberry mobile devices; for this line, Blackberry did away with the traditional QWERTY keyboard setup and opted instead for a large touch screen interface similar to what is found on many Android and Apple devices. For those who prefer the older-style Blackberry interface, phones like the Classic and the P'9983 provide the best of both worlds with a QWERTY keyboard interface that runs on the new, redesigned operating system.
Locked in to a contract but want to use your Blackberry 10 device on a new network? You don't have to be stuck! You can unlock any Blackberry 10 phone, which will allow you to use it with any network of your choice. This will allow you to save money on your phone contract, or even use your Blackberry 10 device in another country with any foreign SIM card.
When you choose UnlockAndroid.net's Blackberry 10 OS phone unlocking service, you're choosing the best 100% guaranteed phone unlocking service. We've unlocked thousands of Blackberry phones and other mobile devices for thousands of satisfied customers, and we'd be happy to help you with all of your Blackberry 10 OS unlocking needs.
Read on below for more detailed information on how we unlock Blackberry 10 OS devices.
How do we Unlock your Blackberry 10 OS Phone?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, an Unlock Code is generated for your Blackberry device. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your Blackberry device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technicians on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Blackberry 10 OS phone and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. If your carrier is not listed, or you are not sure, please feel free to contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
Blackberry 10 OS Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a foreign sim card
2. Phone will prompt you for a network unlock pin
3. Enter 8-16 digit numeric unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Blackberry 10 OS device
Our Top Unlocked Blackberry 10 Phones
I'm Ready to Unlock my Blackberry 10 OS phone, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.