BlackBerry Ltd. (formerly Research In Motion) produces some of the world's most popular smartphones under their Blackberry brand. Blackberry devices are popular in the business world as well as with politicians and members of government (President Obama is among the world's most famous Blackberry users). Blackberry devices are well-known for their use of the QWERTY keyboard, although many of the newer Blackberry 10 devices now use a multitouch control surface with a virtual keyboard. In addition to being one of the world's most popular smartphone brands, Blackberry was also one of the world's first mobile device makers; the earliest Blackberry device, a wireless email pager, dates back to 1999.
Though Blackberry now offers a variety of phones to suit different types of users, your options when it comes to network selection are often limited with Blackberry phones. Rather than staying locked into one network, however, it's easy to unlock your Blackberry device so you can use it with any network and SIM card of your choice. Unlocking your Blackberry will allow you to save money by comparing service providers and choosing the best phone contract for your needs. With an unlocked Blackberry, you'll also be able to save money when traveling with your phone by using a foreign SIM card. Unlocking will even increase your Blackberry's resale value so you can make more money from your phone when you're finished with it.
The tech experts at UnlockAndroid.net are experienced at unlocking all types of mobile devices. From the 2003 Blackberry 6320 to the 2014 Blackberry Z10, we'll make sure every device is safely and permanently unlocked.
Looking for more information on Blackberry phone unlocking. We've answered all of your questions below!
How do we Unlock your Blackberry Phone?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, an Unlock Code is generated for your Blackberry device. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your Blackberry device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technical support team on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Blackberry phone and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. If your carrier is not listed, or you are not sure, please feel free to contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
Blackberry Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a non-accepted sim card
2. Phone will prompt you for a network unlock pin
3. Enter 8-16 digit numeric unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Blackberry device
Our Top Unlocked Blackberry Phones
I'm Ready to Unlock my Blackberry phone, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.