Dell has released several Android phones as well as a number of Windows tablets since they entered the mobile communications industry in 2009. The company stopped producing smartphones in 2012, but since then has continued to manufacture new and innovative Windows tablets as well as hybrid devices such as the XPS 12 Ultrabook. Some of Dell's Android phones include the Streak Pro D43, released in 2011, the XCD 28, released in 2010, and the Mini 3i, released in 2009. Their phones come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including devices with large 5-inch touchscreens and devices with slide-out Blackberry-style keyboards. Although Dell smartphones are no longer in production, many users continue to buy and enjoy these devices. Dell phones can be great Android devices, and there are many options to suit your budget and individual needs.
If you're looking to use your Dell smartphone with a service provider other than the provider you purchased the phone through, you'll need to have your device unlocked. In addition to allowing you to choose a contract from any provider you want, unlocking also carries several other benefits including increased flexibility when traveling, the ability to switch carriers at any time, and increased resale value if you're planning on selling your Dell phone.
For Android, Windows, and any other type of mobile device, UnlockAndroid.net is your best choice for safe, secure, and 100% guaranteed phone unlocking services.
Want to know more about how we unlock Dell mobile devices? Here's everything you need to know about our Dell phone unlocking services.
How do we Unlock your Dell Phone?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, an Unlock Code is generated for your Dell device. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your Dell device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have technicians on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Dell phone and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. If your carrier is not listed, or you are not sure, please contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
Dell Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a foreign sim
2. Phone will prompt for a network unlock code
3. Enter the 8 digit unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Dell device:
Our Top Unlocked Dell Phones
I'm Ready to Unlock my Dell phone, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.