Aiming to fill a need for easier to use handheld devices in the mobile phone market, Doro launched their first smartphone, the Liberto 810, in 2013. More recently, the Swedish company has released the EasyPhone 520X camera phone and the EasyPhone 620 flip phone. All of Doro's telecommunication devices are tailored specifically to fit the needs of senior citizens. Their mobile devices offer unique features such as large buttons, simple user interface systems, large print displays, audio enhancement, special security features, and hearing aid compatibility for cell phone users who are hard of hearing. Although they are new to the smartphone industry, Doro has over 38 years of experience in the telecommunications sector, and has been creating customized telecommunication devices for seniors since 2008.
For more options with your Doro cell phone, consider unlocking your device. This will allow you to use your phone with a different service provider. This can be a great option for seniors who are looking for a Doro handset that suits their individual needs, but want to switch to a different provider with better rates. By unlocking your Doro device, you can get the right phone and make sure you get the right contract for your needs as well.
At UnlockAndroid.net, we have years of experience unlocking all types of mobile devices. Our online unlocking service is easy to use, and our tech support team will help you through the whole process if you have any questions.
Interested in seeing what an unlocked Doro device can do for you? Read our comprehensive Doro smartphone unlocking guide below.
How do we Unlock your Doro Phone?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, an Unlock Code is generated for your Doro device. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your Doro device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technical support team on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Doro phone and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. If your carrier is not listed, or you are not sure, please contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
Doro Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a foreign sim
2. Phone will prompt for a network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Doro device:
I'm Ready to Unlock my Doro phone, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.