Founded in 1997, HTC Corporation is a Taiwanese smartphone and tablet manufacturer. While the company originally focused on producing Windows Phone devices, in recent years they have also become a major producer of Android and Windows Mobile devices. Currently, some popular HTC devices include their One and Desire smartphone lines, as well as their Nexus tablet line. Most modern HTC phones feature a slim design and a large touch screen interface. HTC is also a major producer of dual SIM phones, which can accommodate two SIM cards from two different networks simultaneously. These models are popular with businesspeople who need access to multiple networks or frequent travelers who may want to use both a local and a foreign SIM card at the same time.
Even with a dual SIM HTC phone, however, you’ll only have access to two networks. But with an unlocked HTC device (or even an unlocked dual SIM HTC device), you’ll be able to use your phone with any network you want. Suppose you want to switch to a new service provider with better rates. Unlocking your HTC phone will allow you to change service providers at any time.
Looking for 100% guaranteed HTC phone unlocking codes? We’ve got them right here at UnlockAndroid.net. And, to ensure that your phone is safely and permanently unlocked, our tech support team will be on hand to help you through the process.
Have some questions about the process? Here’s everything you need to know about HTC phone unlocking.
This is how to Unlock your HTC phone so you can use it With other service providers. Unlocking your HTC device allows you to use it with sim cards from other network providers. The process is 100% guaranteed and permanent. Unlockandroid.net has years of experience unlocking HTC phones for thousands of satisfied customers.
Unlocking your HTC device is great for travelling and buying a local sim card, changing carriers for a better plan, or if you want to sell your device as an "unlocked phone" as its value increases.
How do we Unlock your HTC Phone?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number; simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is finished processing, an Unlock Code is generated for your HTC Phone. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the 8 digit unlock code, and your HTC device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technical support team on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my HTC phone and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround time will depend on each model and network it is locked to. Make sure your HTC device is prompting for a network unlock pin prior to placing your order. If your carrier is not listed, or you are not sure, feel free to contact us first.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
HTC Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a foreign sim card
2. Phone will prompt you for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8 digit numeric unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your HTC device
Our Top Unlocked HTC Phones
I'm Ready to Unlock my HTC phone, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.