Released in April 2014, the HTC One M8 is the second release in HTC’s popular One series. This phone packs many of the same features as the HTC One M7 and also includes some upgrades on the previous year’s model. This phone has a large 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen made of Corning Gorilla Glass 3, a Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 internal CPU, a Dual 4-megapixel camera with autofocus and dual-LED flash, and a secondary front-facing 5-megapixel camera. Both cameras on this phone can also shoot HD video at up to 1080p. The HTC One M8 comes in a 16 GB and a 32 GB model, and if that’s not enough storage space, you can also add a microSD card with up to 128 GB of additional memory. For the fashion-conscious, this beautifully designed phone comes in four stunning colors: glacial silver, gunmetal gray, and amber gold.
As of September 2014, this phone is available as both an Android phone and a Windows phone. This gives you a few options in terms of operating systems, so why not expand your options even more by unlocking your HTC One M8? By unlocking this phone, you’ll be able to use it with any SIM card of your choice. This means that you’re not stuck with one cellular service provider, and you can even take this phone travelling with you and use it with a SIM card from another country.
At UnlockAndroid.net, we have years of experience unlocking Android, Windows, Blackberry, and Apple devices, and we’d be happy to help you by unlocking your HTC One M8.
Here’s how to unlock your HTC One M8 so you can use it with any SIM card of your choice.
How do we Unlock your HTC One M8?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number; simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is finished processing, an Unlock Code is generated for your HTC One M8. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the 8 digit unlock code, and your HTC One M8 is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technical support team on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my HTC One M8 and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround time will depend on the network it is locked to. Make sure your HTC One M8 is prompting for a network unlock pin prior to placing your order. If your carrier is not listed, or you are not sure, feel free to contact us first.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple “it doesn’t work i want a refund” is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes “hardlocked”. When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
HTC One M8 Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a foreign sim card
2. Phone will prompt you for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8 digit numeric unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your HTC One M8
I’m Ready to Unlock my HTC One M8, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.