Huawei is a popular Chinese Android and Windows Phone manufacturer. The company, based in Shenzen, is the largest telecom equipment maker in the world, as well as the largest telephone network equipment maker in the Chinese market. Huawei is also one of the largest patent-holders in the world, with over 17,765 patents to its name to date. Huawei is the maker of the popular Ascend Android phone brand, which includes the Ascend Mate series, the Ascend P series, and the Ascend G series. In total, there are over 45 devices included in the Ascend brand. Outside of the Ascend brand, Huawei also makes other smartphone and tablet lines including the Honor, Media Pad, and Summit series devices.
If you want to make the most of your Huawei device, you can get better service and save money by unlocking your Huawei phone. By using an unlocking service like UnlockAndroid.net, you’ll be able to use an unlocking code to make your phone work on any network of your choice with any SIM card. If you want to save money on your phone contract, unlocking allows you to compare services from different network providers and choose the one that’s best for your budget. Unlocking will also boost the resale value of your Huawei phone so you can sell it for a higher price when you’re finished using it.
At UnlockAndroid.net, we are Huawei phone unlocking experts. We have years of experience unlocking these phones, and all of our unlocking services are 100% guaranteed and permanent.
Want more information on Huawei phone unlocking? We’ve answered some of the most frequently asked questions regarding our Huawei unlocking services.
This is how to Unlock your Huawei device so you can use it With other service providers. Unlocking your Huawei device allows you to use it with sim cards from other carriers. The process is 100% guaranteed and permanent. Unlockandroid.net has years of experience unlocking Huawei devices for thousands of satisfied customers.
Unlocking your Huawei phone is great for buying a local sim card when travelling, changing network providers, or if you want to sell your device as an "unlocked phone" as its value increases.
How do we Unlock your Huawei Phone?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, an Unlock Code is generated for your Huawei device. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your Huawei device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technical support team on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Huawei phone and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. If your carrier is not listed, or you are not sure, please contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
Huawei Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a foreign sim card
2. Phone will prompt for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8 digit unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Huawei device:
Our Top Unlocked Huawei Phones
I'm Ready to Unlock my Huawei phone, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.