Since the release of the first generation iPhone in 2007, iPhones have been a major player in the world smartphone market. As of 2014, the iPhone is now the number one selling smartphone in both Japan and the United States. iPhone devices are designed by Apple in the United States and manufactured by Taiwanese corporations Foxconn and Pegatron. In contrast to many other smartphone brands, iPhones do not accommodate external SD cards. Instead, iPhones offer a large amount of internal storage space, with many models available in 16, 32, or 64 GB versions (the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus also come in a 128 GB version). Apple has acted as a trendsetter with many of their iPhone releases, with many other brands offering smartphones with similar design and usability features to the iPhone. Apple iPhones, however, are the only mobile devices that use the iOS operating system.
If you're an iPhone user, your choices for mobile networks are often limited. This often means that iPhone users have to pay higher prices for their phone contracts. However, with an unlocked iPhone, you'll have access to any network of your choice. That way you can find a better deal on a mobile contract, bring your iPhone to another country and use it with a foreign SIM card, or even re-sell your iPhone for a higher price.
At UnlockAndroid.net, we have years of experience unlocking every type of iPhone. For safe, reliable, and 100% guaranteed iPhone unlocking, you can always trust the experts at Unlock Android.
Want to know more? To help you understand how iPhone unlocking works, we've answered all of your questions below.
How do we Unlock your Apple iPhone device?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, a remote unlock is generated for your Apple iPhone device. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Connect your iPhone to iTunes, and your Apple iPhone device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the iOS for your phone.
We have technicians on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Apple iPhone device and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. Please keep in mind not all networks and models are supported. Please check below to find out which models and networks are supported. If it is not listed, or you are not sure, please feel free to contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All unlocks are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and the unlock is available, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work, I want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. For the unlock to successfully work on your device, your iPhone must be activated. If you are stuck on the "HELLO" screen, your device has not been activated yet. If you're having trouble activating your device, please contact us for assistance.
2. If the device has an Apple ID synced, you must know the log-in credentials for the unlock to work as well. If you do not know the username and/or password, do not place an order yet and contact us for assistance.
3. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
4. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
Apple iPhone Remote Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn Find My Phone & iCloud sync off
2. Insert an active sim card from a different compatible carrier
3. Connect your device to the lastest version of iTunes
4. Your iPhone is now unlocked!
* If you receive an error message on iTunes instead, please contact us for help.
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Apple iPhone device
Our Top Unlocked Apple iPhone Devices
I'm Ready to Unlock my Apple iPhone, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.