Apple announced the iPhone 5S in September 2013 as the successor to the iPhone 5. This iPhone features a newly designed “home” button with Touch ID fingerprint sensing technology. The iPhone 5S has a 4-inch “retina” display touch screen with Gorilla Glass and oleophobic coating, as well as solid aluminum body which comes in three colors: white, space grey, and gold. This sleek, highly functional device was launched on iOS7, and can be upgraded to iOS8. This phone gives you access to the latest in Apple technology such as Siri and iCloud, and like all Apple phones, comes in a choice of 16, 32, or 64GB models.
If you want to use your iPhone 5S on a different network, you don’t have to jailbreak it. Unlocking your iPhone 5S is a simple process which can yield plenty of great results. Unlocking this phone will greatly increase its resale value since it allows the purchaser to use the phone on any network they want. Unlocking this phone also gives you plenty of options for your own use. If you would like to switch networks, all you have to do is unlock your phone and you can find the lowest rates from any mobile service provider of your choice.
At UnlockAndroid.net, our job is unlocking, plain and simple. So to get the job done right, why not turn to the experts? We have years of experience unlocking iPhones just like yours for thousands of satisfied customers.
Want more options with your iPhone 5S? Follow the steps below to get your device unlocked.
How do we Unlock your Apple iPhone 5S?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, a remote unlock is generated for your Apple iPhone 5S. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Connect your iPhone to iTunes, and your Apple iPhone 5S is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the iOS for your phone.
We have technicians on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Apple iPhone 5S and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. Please keep in mind not all networks and models are supported. Please check below to find out which models and networks are supported. If it is not listed, or you are not sure, please feel free to contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All unlocks are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and the unlock is available, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple “it doesn’t work, I want a refund” is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. For the unlock to successfully work on your device, your iPhone must be activated. If you are stuck on the “HELLO” screen, your device has not been activated yet. If you’re having trouble activating your device, please contact us for assistance.
2. If the device has an Apple ID synced, you must know the log-in credentials for the unlock to work as well. If you do not know the username and/or password, do not place an order yet and contact us for assistance.
3. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
4. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
Apple iPhone 5S Remote Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn Find My Phone & iCloud sync off
2. Insert an active sim card from a different compatible carrier
3. Connect your device to the lastest version of iTunes
4. Your iPhone is now unlocked!
* If you receive an error message on iTunes instead, please contact us for help.
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Apple iPhone 5S device
I’m Ready to Unlock my Apple iPhone 5S, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.