Designed in Seoul, South Korea, LG phones are some of the world's most popular Android devices. In addition to cell phones, LG Electronics also produces tablets, smartwatches, fitness monitors, computer monitors, televisions, refrigerators, and washing machines. The company was founded in 1958, and became the first South Korean company to manufacture such products as television sets, radios, refrigerators, washing machines, and air conditioners. Today, LG continues their tradition of innovation by releasing new mobile devices that push the boundaries of mobile design; for example, in 2013, LG released the G Flex – the world's first flexible smartphone. Other popular LG phones include the G3, Nexus 5, Tribute, and L Prime. Since 2002, LG has produced hundreds of different cell phones and mobile devices to suit a variety of budgets, styles, and tastes.
Depending on how they were purchased, LG phones can be tied to a variety of carriers. If you're not satisfied with your carrier, or if you'd like to use an LG phone with an existing contract from a different service provider, unlocking your LG phone will give you all the options you need. By unlocking your phone, you'll be able to choose any service provider and SIM card you want, regardless of which network your phone was originally tied to. Unlocking is a great option for frequent travelers, people looking to sell their phone, and anyone else who wants to get more out of their phone than what they get with their current network.
At UnlockAndroid.net, we provide 100% guaranteed and permanent unlocking services for all LG phones. We are your Android phone unlocking experts, and we have been safely unlocking LG phones for years.
Want to know more about how LG phone unlocking works? We've got all the answers you need right here!
This is how to Unlock your LG phone so you can use it With other network providers. Unlocking your LG device allows you to use it with sim cards from other carriers. The process is 100% guaranteed and permanent. Unlockandroid.net has years of experience unlocking Huawei devices for thousands of satisfied customers.
Unlocking your LG phone is great for buying a local sim card when travelling, changing service providers, or if you simply want to sell your device as an "unlocked phone" as its value increases.
How do we Unlock your LG Phone?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, an Unlock Code is generated for your LG device. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your LG device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technical support team on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my LG phone and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. If your carrier is not listed, or you are not sure, please contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
LG Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a non-accepted sim card
2. Phone will prompt for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8-16 digit unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your LG device:
Our Top Unlocked LG Phones
I'm Ready to Unlock my LG phone, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.