The LG G Flex is a one-of-a-kind Android device released in November 2013 on Jellybean. This is the first flexible smartphone on the market, hence the name! Beyond the cool factor of being able to bend and curve without breaking, this device also offers a number of quality features including: a 6-inch Curved P-OLED capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 screen protection; 32 GB of internal memory; Dolby mobile sound enhancement; a quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 processor; and a 13-megapixel camera with simultaneous video and image recording, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, HDR, and 1080p HD video capabilities. This device is also 4G-enabled, and comes in a very stylish titan silver color scheme.
This cool phone becomes even cooler once it’s unlocked. Imagine being able to use your LG G Flex on any mobile network of your choice. This way, you can switch networks, shop around for the best contract, sell your phone to someone who already uses a different network, or use your LG G Flex while you travel with any SIM card in any country. Unlocking is simply the best way to get the most options with any mobile device.
Looking for a guaranteed unlocking service? Choose UnlockAndroid.net. All of our unlocking codes are guaranteed to be 100% genuine, and we even offer a money-back guarantee on all of our unlocking services.
Want to explore your options some more? Here’s the easiest way to unlock your LG G Flex.
How do we Unlock your LG G Flex?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number; simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is finished processing, an Unlock Code is generated for your LG G Flex. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your LG G Flex is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technical support team on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my LG G Flex and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround time will depend on the network it is locked to. Make sure your LG G Flex is prompting for a network unlock pin prior to placing your order. If your carrier is not listed, or you are not sure, feel free to contact us first.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple “it doesn’t work i want a refund” is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes “hardlocked”. When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
LG G Flex Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a non-accepted sim card
2. Phone will prompt you for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter 8-16 digit unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your LG G Flex
I’m Ready to Unlock my LG G Flex, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.