Motorola is an American mobile device manufacturer that has produced hundreds of devices for the Android market, as well as a number of other mobile devices including tablets, phablets, and smartwatches. Some of Motorola's most popular devices come from their "Razr," "Moto," "DROID," and "ATRIX" smartphone lines. Motorola phones come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colours, and provide a range of options when it comes to features. Within the Motorola mobile brand you'll find flip-phones, phones with slide-out keyboards, phones with Blackberry-style QWERTY keyboards, and phones with large multitouch display surfaces. In 2011, the Motorola Corporation was dissolved and Motorola Mobility became a subsidiary of Google. Since then, Motorola Mobility has continued to produce popular Android devices under the Motorola name.
Motorola phones are made to suit a variety of users, but unfortunately, not all Motorola mobile phone contracts are the same. Many Motorola users will find themselves stuck with a phone that's locked into one service provider that no longer suits their needs or their budget. If you’re in this situation, the answer is not always buying a new phone. By unlocking your Motorola device, you'll be able to switch network providers at any time and use any SIM card you want. That way you can save money by signing up for a new contract that offers lower prices, or even bring your phone to another country to use with a foreign SIM card.
At UnlockAndroid.net, our job is to make phone unlocking easy. Simply provide us with the information we need, and we'll make sure your Motorola phone is safely and permanently unlocked – guaranteed!
Need to know more about Motorola mobile phone unlocking? We’ve got answers for all of your questions right here!
How do we Unlock your Motorola Phone?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, an Unlock Code is generated for your Motorola device. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your Motorola device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technical support team on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Motorola phone and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. If your carrier is not listed, or you are not sure, please contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
Motorola Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a non-accepted sim
2. Phone will prompt for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Motorola device:
Our Top Unlocked Motorola Phones
I'm Ready to Unlock my Motorola phone, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.