Since their first smartphone release in 2011, Nokia Lumia has produced dozens of Windows phones to suit various tastes and budgets. The Nokia Lumia brand is a partnership between Microsoft and Nokia. In 2014, Nokia Lumia phones were rebranded as Microsoft Lumia and Microsoft Mobile took over management of the brand. Some of Nokia Lumia's most popular phones are the Lumia 535, the Lumia 830, the Lumia 1520, and the Lumia 530. Many of these phones also come as dual-SIM models, which can be great options for businesspeople, frequent travelers, and anyone who wants more flexibility when it comes to their mobile service provider.
For even more flexibility, why not have your Nokia Lumia phone unlocked? This will allow you to not only choose any mobile service provider you want, but also switch between service providers and SIM cards at any time. This will make traveling with your Nokia Lumia phone easier, as you'll be able to use your phone with any foreign SIM card without paying expensive roaming fees. Unlocking will also boost your Nokia Lumia's resale value, or make it easier for you to transfer your phone to a friend or family member who uses a different mobile network.
If you want to unlock your phone safely, you'll need to choose a trusted phone unlocking company. For safe and 100% guaranteed phone unlocking, you can always trust the experts at UnlockAndroid.net.
Want to see how we do it? Here's all you need to know about how to unlock your Nokia Lumia phone.
How do we Unlock your Nokia Lumia Phone?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, an Unlock Code is generated for your Nokia Lumia device. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your Nokia Lumia device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have technicians on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Nokia Lumia phone and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. Please keep in mind not all networks and models are supported. Please check below to find out which models and networks are supported. If it is not listed, or you are not sure, please feel free to contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
Nokia Lumia Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a foreign sim card
2. Phone will prompt you input a network unlock code
3. Enter the 20 digit unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Nokia Lumia device
Our Top Unlocked Nokia Lumia Phones
I'm Ready to Unlock my Nokia Lumia phone, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.