As one of the largest and oldest mobile phone manufacturers in the world, Nokia has produced hundreds of smartphones over the years for a variety of different mobile networks. Nokia manufactures both Android and Windows Phone devices. Because of the variety of devices available, it's easy to find a Nokia device to suit any type of Android or Windows Phone user. Nokia phones are popular with businesspeople, frequent travelers, tech junkies, and millions of everyday users around the world. Some of Nokia's most popular mobile devices include the XL, N9, C1, 220, and Asha 210. In 2013, Microsoft paid €3.79 billion to acquire all of Nokia's mobile device business. However, despite the sale, Nokia continues to produce mobile devices for both the Android and Windows Phone markets.
If you're buying a Nokia phone, new or used, it's likely that the device will be locked into a contract with a mobile service provider. If you want to switch to a new network, you can unlock your device, which will allow you to use it with any SIM card from any network. Unlocking your Nokia phone is also a great idea if you're planning on selling your phone or giving it to a friend or family member, as unlocking will increase your phone's resale value and allow the next user access to their preferred network without any extra cost.
Want to make sure your Nokia device is unlocked properly? At UnlockAndroid.net, all of our unlocking services are 100% guaranteed, and once your phone is unlocked, it will be permanently unlocked, even if you update your phone's firmware.
Have more questions about our Nokia phone unlocking service? We've got you covered right here!
How do we Unlock your Nokia Phone?
1. For all devices we require your IMEI number, simply go to the dial screen and press *#06#
2. With the first 15 digits of your IMEI number, place your order below, and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is finished processing, an Unlock Code is generated for your Nokia Phone. We will email this to you with detailed instructions
4. Input the unlock code, and your Nokia device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have support technicians on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any issues.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Nokia phone and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. Please keep in mind not all networks and models are supported. Please check below to find out which models and networks are supported. If it is not listed, or you are not sure, please feel free to contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! please keep in mind not all devices can be unlocked, please read below before placing your order
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device, you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first, to see if you device has enough attempts.
3. If you phone is blacklisted or reported stolen it may not work on certain networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be responsible in these situations.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked you may not even know it. If your phone is specifically asking for an unlock code, then we are good to go.
Nokia Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on phone with a non accepted SIM card
2. Phone will prompt you for unlock code
3. Enter unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Nokia device
Our Top Unlocked Nokia Phones
I'm Ready to Unlock my Nokia phone, how do I proceed.
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.