Between 2009 and 2011, American cell phone manufacturer Palm released over a dozen smartphones before being purchased and dismantled by Hewlett-Packard. Palm produced a number of different models in several different lines including the Pre, Pixie, Treo, and Centro lines. Many of these smartphones were popular when they were released, and continue to be popular choices today. All of the Palm models feature QWERTY keyboards, which makes any Palm phone a great alternative to a Blackberry device. The earlier Palm models run on the Palm OS Garnet operating system, while their newer devices run on webOS. Palm smartphones are often used by businesspeople who need a rugged and durable mobile device, or anyone else who is looking for an alternative Blackberry-style smartphone.
With a Palm handset, your choices for service providers may be limited. However, by unlocking your Palm device, you'll be able to choose any contract from any provider you want. That means you can have the mobile device you want, at the price you want, with a plan that's best for you. Unlocking is also a great choice if you're planning on selling your Palm smartphone, as this will allow any potential buyer to use the phone with their existing service provider.
At UnlockAndroid.net, we unlock every make and model of smartphone. For trusted phone unlocking services, you can always be confident in choosing Unlock Android.
Curious to find out more about how Palm smartphone unlocking works with UnlockAndroid.net? By following the directions below, you'll have your Palm phone fully unlocked using our 100% guaranteed unlocking service.
How do we Unlock your Palm Phone?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, an Unlock Code is generated for your Palm device. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your Palm device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have technicians on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Palm phone and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. Please keep in mind not all networks and models are supported. Please check below to find out which models and networks are supported. If it is not listed, or you are not sure, please feel free to contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
Palm Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a foreign sim card
2. Phone will prompt you input a network unlock code
3. Enter the 8 digit unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Palm device:
I'm Ready to Unlock my Palm phone, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.