If you’re looking for a fast, functional and easy to use phablet, you’ve found it in the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This phablet was released in September 2013 on Jellybean and can be upgraded to KitKat. This device has a 5.3-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen protection. The 13-megapixel HD photo and video camera on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a standout among its phablet competitors. Some of the camera’s features include simultaneous HD video and image recording, Dual Shot, touch focus, geo-tagging, face/smile detection, HDR, and panorama. The camera can also record HD video at up to 2160p. The Samsung Galaxy 3 runs on a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. This phablet is also available in a number of different color schemes including merlot red, pink, rose gold black, and rose gold white.
If you’re tired of being locked into a single service provider with your Samsung Galaxy 3, unlocking will give you more choices and help you save money. By unlocking this device, you’ll be able to use it with any service provider you want. This means you can shop around for the best deals, switch between multiple service providers, or even use your Samsung Galaxy 3 with a service provider in another country without paying expensive roaming fees.
Want the best way to unlock your Samsung Galaxy 3? At UnlockAndroid.net, unlocking is our specialty, and we even guarantee that every unlocking code we provide is 100% genuine.
Ready for a better deal on your Samsung Galaxy 3? Here’s how to get this device unlocked.
How do we Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, an Unlock Code is generated for your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technical support team on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on the network it is locked to. If your carrier is not listed, or you are not sure, please contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple “it doesn’t work i want a refund” is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes “hardlocked”. When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a foreign sim
2. Phone will prompt for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8 digit unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 3
I’m Ready to Unlock my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.