The Samsung Galaxy S5 is a highly functional Android phone that became available in April 2014. This phone was released on Android’s KitKat operating system, and is the fifth release in Samsung’s Galaxy S series. This device comes with a 5.1-inch super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, TouchWiz UI, and PayPal certified fingerprint sensor technology. The camera on this phone is a 16-megapixel/2160p photo/video camera with phase detection autofocus, simultaneous HD video and image recording, Dual Shot, touch focus, geo-tagging, face/smile detection, and HDR. For memory, you get a choice of 16 or 32 GB, plus a microSD card slot which can accommodate SD cards up to 128 GB. This phone is also IP67 certified which means it’s dust resistant and water resistant at up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes – a great feature for those who are sometimes a little clumsy with their phone!
Tired of the high rates you’re paying with your current mobile service provider? Want to take your Samsung Galaxy S5 to another country but don’t want to pay expensive roaming fees? Want to sell your Samsung Galaxy S5 at a higher price? Unlocking can take care of all these issues and more. With an unlocked device, you can choose any service provider you want, use your phone in any country with any SIM card, and even sell your phone at a higher resale price.
Want the best online phone unlocking service? At UnlockAndroid.net, all of our unlocking codes are 100% genuine, and we even guarantee all of our unlocking services.
Here’s how to get started if you want to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5.
How do we Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number; simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is finished processing, an Unlock Code is generated for your Samsung Galaxy S5. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the 8 digit unlock code, and your Samsung Galaxy S5 is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technical support team on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Samsung Galaxy S5 and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround time will depend on the network it is locked to. Make sure your Samsung Galaxy S5 is prompting for a network unlock pin prior to placing your order. If your carrier is not listed, or you are not sure, feel free to contact us first.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple “it doesn’t work i want a refund” is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes “hardlocked”. When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a foreign sim card
2. Phone will prompt you for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8 digit numeric unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5
I’m Ready to Unlock my Samsung Galaxy S5, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.