The Sharp Corporation produces mobile devices for a number of global markets including the Japanese, European, and South American regions. In 2014, Sharp made their first entry into the American smartphone market with the release of the Aquos Crystal – a budget-friendly smartphone featuring a 5-inch TFT capacitive touch screen, an 8-megapixel camera, and a sleek, futuristic-looking design. Other popular Sharp devices include the Aquos SH80F and the SH530U. The Sharp Corporation is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. The company has been in existence since 1912, and is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of electronic products. In addition to mobile devices, the corporation also manufactures televisions, microwaves, cash registers, fax machines, video projectors, and solar panels, among other items.
There are many great reasons to unlock your Sharp phone. If you’re using a Sharp phone in a foreign market, unlocking will allow you to use your phone with any local SIM card. This means you can switch your service to a local carrier in order to avoid paying high roaming fees. With an unlocked Sharp phone, you can also switch between local service providers to find the best price on a mobile phone contract. Plus, you’ll be able to re-sell your phone for a higher price once you’ve finished using it.
At UnlockAndroid.net, we are mobile phone unlocking specialists – just ask our thousands of satisfied customers! We offer 100% guaranteed unlocking codes as well as full-scale tech support to help you through the whole unlocking process.
Need more information on Sharp phone unlocking? Here’s how our service works.
This is how to Unlock your Sharp device so you can use it With other carriers. Unlocking your Sharp phone allows you to use it with sim cards from other network providers. The process is 100% guaranteed and permanent. Unlockandroid.net has years of experience unlocking Sharp devices for thousands of satisfied customers.
Unlocking your Sharp device is great for buying a local sim card when travelling, changing carriers, or if you want to sell your device as an "unlocked phone" as its value increases.
How do we Unlock your Sharp Phone?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, an Unlock Code is generated for your Sharp device. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your Sharp device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technical support team on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Sharp phone and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. Please keep in mind not all networks and models are supported. Please check below to find out which models and networks are supported. If it is not listed, or you are not sure, please feel free to contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
Sharp Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a foreign sim card
2. Phone will prompt you input a network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Sharp device
I'm Ready to Unlock my Sharp phone, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.