For those looking for a durable smartphone that can handle even the toughest conditions, Sonim phones provide the perfect mobile tech solution. Sonim's industrial cell phones are designed to be used and abused by construction workers, military personnel, firefighters, rescue workers, and anyone else who needs an ultra-rugged mobile device that can withstand anything you throw at it. Sonim Technologies was founded in 1999 in San Mateo, California, and the company also has global locations in India and China. Sonim produces both smartphones and feature phones, and they also offer specialized mobile solutions for industries such as defense, public safety, and facilities management. In 2011, Sonim was recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records for building the World's Toughest Phone – the Sonim XP3300 Force.
Want an ultra-rugged device that still gives you all the features of an unlocked phone? By unlocking your Sonim phone, there's no need to compromise. Unlocking will allow you to use your Sonim phone with any mobile service provider on the market. That way, you can still enjoy all the advantages that these super tough phones provide, plus you can save money by finding the mobile service provider that offers the best rates for you or your employees.
At UnlockAndroid.net, we have experience unlocking every type of mobile device, from flip phones to phablets to rugged industrial devices. No matter the make or model, our unlocking services are always 100% guaranteed and permanent.
Want to find out more? We've provided everything you need to know about our Sonim phone unlocking services below.
This is how to Unlock your Sonim device so you can use it With other service providers. Unlocking your Sonim phone allows you to use it with sim cards from other network providers. The process is 100% guaranteed and permanent. Unlockandroid.net has years of experience unlocking Sonim devices for thousands of satisfied customers.
Unlocking your Sonim device is great for buying a local sim card when travelling, changing service providers, or if you want to sell your device as an "unlocked phone" as its value increases.
How do we Unlock your Sonim Phone?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, an Unlock Code is generated for your Sonim phone. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your Sonim device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technical support team on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Sonim phone and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. Please keep in mind not all networks and models are supported. Please check below to find out which models and networks are supported. If it is not listed, or you are not sure, please feel free to contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
Sonim Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a non-accepted sim card
2. Phone will prompt you input a network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code provided to you
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Sonim device
I'm Ready to Unlock my Sonim phone, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.