The Sony Xperia brand was unveiled in 2008 as a subsidiary of Sony Mobile Communications as Sony's entry into the high-end smartphone market. Sony Xperia phones target high-end users with features like high-resolution displays, large LCD touch screens, and sleek design elements. From 2008 to 2009, Sony Xperia produced smartphones exclusively for the Windows Mobile operating system. However, in 2010, Sony Xperia switched to the Android operating system, launching the X10 as their first Android phone. Some popular Sony Xperia devices include the "Z" line, "C" line, "T" line, and "X" line of smartphones. Sony Xperia smartphones run the gamut from very small to very large, and Sony Xperia has even produced two of the world's smallest smartphones – the X10 Mini and the X10 Mini Pro.
Unlocking your Sony Xperia device is a great idea if you're planning on traveling with your phone, selling it to someone else, or if you simply want to use your phone with a different network. Once your phone is unlocked, you can use it with any SIM card from any service provider. That means you can use your phone in another country without paying roaming fees, sell it for a higher price, or switch to another network that offers a better deal on your mobile contract.
Looking for the best way to unlock your Sony Xperia phone? At UnlockAndroid.net, we make mobile unlocking easy with our 100% guaranteed phone unlocking service.
Want to find out more? Here's everything you need to know about how to unlock Sony Xperia phones.
How do we Unlock your Sony Xperia?
1. For all devices we require your IMEI number, simply go to the dial screen and press *#06#
2. With the first 15 digits of your IMEI number, place your order below, and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is finished processing, an Unlock Code is generated for your Sony Xperia Phone. We will email this to you with detailed instructions
4. Input the unlock code, and your Sony Xperia device is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have support technicians on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any issues.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Sony Xperia and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. Please keep in mind not all networks and models are supported. Please check below to find out which models and networks are supported. If it is not listed, or you are not sure, please feel free to contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! please keep in mind not all devices can be unlocked, please read below before placing your order
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device, you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first, to see if you device has enough attempts.
3. If you phone is blacklisted or reported stolen it may not work on certain networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be responsible in these situations.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked you may not even know it. If your phone is specifically asking for an unlock code, then we are good to go.
Sony Xperia Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on phone with a non-accepted SIM card
2. Phone will prompt you for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8-16 digit unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Sony Xperia device
Our Top Unlocked Sony Xperia Phones
I'm Ready to Unlock my Sony Xperia phone, how do I proceed.
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.