The Sony Xperia Z2 was released in April 2014 as the follow-up to Sony’s highly successful Xperia Z smartphone. This new and improved Xperia device is sleek and stylish as well as tough and rugged; the shatter-proof glass and IP58 water-proof certification make this phone virtually indestructible, and the slim metal body (which comes in black, white, and purple) makes this phone great to look at too. In addition to its solid construction, the Sony Xperia Z2 is also packed with high-end features. Some of these features include: a 5.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with Triluminos display and an X-Reality engine; a 20.7-megapixel camera with autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR, face detection, and panorama; a quad-core 2.3 GHz Snapdragon processor with Adreno 330; 16 GB of internal memory; and a microSD card slot which can accommodate SD cards up to 128 GB.
For a better price on your mobile contract, consider unlocking your Sony Xperia Z2. With an unlocked Sony Xperia Z2, you can choose any service provider you want, which means you’ll have access to all the best deals on your mobile service. Unlocking is also a great option if you’ve bought this phone second-hand from someone who uses a different network, or if you want to travel with your Sony Xperia Z2 and use it with a foreign SIM card.
Looking for a reliable phone unlocking service? UnlockAndroid.net has a team of experienced technicians who can provide you with a 100% genuine unlocking code and help you through the whole unlocking process should you run into any problems along the way.
Ready to get more out of this smartphone? Follow the instructions below to learn how to unlock your Sony Xperia Z2.
How do we Unlock your Sony Xperia Z2?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number; simply go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is finished processing, an Unlock Code is generated for your Sony Xperia Z2 Phone. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your Sony Xperia Z2 is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technical support team on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my Sony Xperia Z2 and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround time will depend on the network it is locked to. Make sure your Sony Xperia Z2 is prompting for a network unlock pin prior to placing your order. If your carrier is not listed, or you are not sure, feel free to contact us first.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple “it doesn’t work i want a refund” is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes “hardlocked”. When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
Sony Xperia Z2 Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a foreign sim card
2. Phone will prompt you for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8-16 digit numeric unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your Sony Xperia Z2
I’m Ready to Unlock my Sony Xperia Z2, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.