ZTE is a Chinese-based telecommunications company which is regularly placed among the top five biggest mobile phone vendors in the world. In addition to smartphones, ZTE also produces phablets and tablets. ZTE is one of the world's leading Android phone manufacturers, and as of 2014, also produces Windows Phones. Some of ZTE's most popular mobile devices include smartphones from their "Grand" series, "Blade" series, and "Nubia" series. ZTE phones typically feature large touch screen interfaces, and provide feature options to suit a variety of budgets. Whether you're looking for your first budget smartphone or the latest high-tech mobile device, ZTE phones have got you covered.
A great way to make your ZTE phone more budget-friendly is to have it unlocked. This allows you to use your ZTE device with any network and SIM card of your choice, so you can shop around for the best deal on a new phone contract. Using an unlocked ZTE device can also save you money on travel expenses; with an unlocked ZTE phone, you can use your phone in any country with any foreign SIM card and avoid expensive international roaming fees. In addition, unlocking a ZTE phone will increase the phone's value, which is great if you're planning on selling your phone to someone else.
While phone unlocking is a great choice for any mobile user, not many people have the right tools and expertise to properly unlock mobile devices. That's where UnlockAndroid.net comes in. We’ve unlocked thousands of ZTE phones for thousands of satisfied customers, and our tech experts are always available to help our customers through the unlocking process every step of the way.
Want more information on ZTE phone unlocking? Here's how our service works.
How do we Unlock your ZTE Phone?
1. For all devices we require the IMEI number. Go to the dial screen and dial *#06#
2. Use the first 15 digits of your IMEI number to place your order below and select the network it is currently locked to.
3. Once your IMEI number is processed, an Unlock Code is generated for your ZTE device. We will email this to you with detailed instructions.
4. Input the unlock code, and your ZTE phone is permanently unlocked! This will apply even after updating the firmware for your phone.
We have a technical support team on standby to help walk you through the unlocking process if you have any questions.
How much will it cost to Unlock my ZTE phone and how long?
The pricing and average turnaround will depend on each model and network it is locked to. Please keep in mind not all networks and models are supported. If your carrier is not listed, or you are not sure, please feel free to contact us first before placing your order.
What Guarantee do I have that this will actually work?
Unlockandroid.net has been in the unlocking industry for several years and have specialized technicians who know what they are doing when it comes to phone unlocking. All codes are 100% genuine and we guarantee to unlock your device or your money back. However please keep in mind there are certain conditions. The correct information when placing your order MUST be provided. If an incorrect IMEI number is provided and a code is generated, we cannot refund it in that case. Additionally, a simple "it doesn't work i want a refund" is not suffice for a refund. You must try to work with our technicians to trouble shoot the unlocking process, and in the last case scenario we may request a quick video of you trying to unlock the device, which is a requirement from our suppliers for a refund. Our ultimate goal is to unlock your device.
Are there any requirements before placing my order?
Absolutely! Please remember, not all devices can be unlocked. Please read below before placing your order:
1. Please keep in mind not all carriers will support unlocked devices. This is up to you, the user of the phone, to find out before placing your order. Unlockandroid.net Guarantees to unlock your device; you will need to verify with the carrier you wish to use it on if they support unlocked phones on their network beforehand.
2. Some phones have a limited amount of attempts before it becomes "hardlocked". When a device is hardlocked, you are no longer able to input the unlock code and unlock the device. Please follow the unlocking instructions first to see if your device has enough attempts.
3. If your phone is blacklisted, or reported stolen, it may not work with any networks. If you have an unpaid bill and unlock your device, it may not work on certain networks as they may have an agreement. Unlockandroid.net will not be liable if your phone is blacklisted.
4. Please follow the instructions below and make sure you get a prompt to enter the unlock code first. We ask you to do this, because sometimes your device may already be unlocked. If your phone is specifically asking for a network unlock code, then you are ready to unlock it.
ZTE Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on the device with a foreign sim card
2. Phone will prompt you for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 16 digit numeric unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Watch exactly how we will unlock your ZTE device
Our Top Unlocked ZTE Phones
I'm Ready to Unlock my ZTE phone, how do I proceed?
Please carefully fill out the order form below and make sure the information is as accurate as possible to your knowledge.